College of Commissioner Science
2017 College Information:
- Cost: $45, includes morning refreshments, lunch, and useful materials.
- Registration Deadline: October 31, 2017 (after this fee increases to $55)
- No registrations will be accepted after November 15, 2017 or at the door.
- Part A: Fill out and submit the necessary information into the online form at the bottom of this page.
- Part B: Login (or create an account) and select courses from the registration button below.
|0 - 2017 CLASS SCHEDULE||Class Schedule||Download|
|1 - Degree Requirements||Download|
|2 - BCS Descriptions||Bachelors of Commissioner Science Course Descriptions||Download|
|3 - BCS RT Descriptions||Bachelors of Rountable Commissioner Science Course Descriptions||Download|
|4 - MCS Descriptions||Master of Commissioner Science Course Descriptions||Download|
|5 - DCS Descriptions||Doctorate of Commissioner Science Course Descriptions||Download|
|6 - CED Descriptions||Continuing Education Course Descriptions||Download|
|7 - Q & A||Questions and Answers||Download|
|Online Registration Instructions||Need help registering? Follow the instructions in this document to assist you.||Download|
|Paper Registration Form||Download|
|College Dean||Peter Matrow||(413) 267-3489|
|College Registrar||Ellie Matrow|