Moses Scout Reservation Summer Camps
When is Camp?
Four weeks of fun, adventure and advancement available to all:
Week 1: July 3-9 *** Week 2: July 10-16 *** Week 3: July 17-23 *** Week 4: July 24-30
National Youth Leadership Training (NYLT) is scheduled for June 25-July 1. Learn more and register.
Who Can Attend?
Come with your pack, troop, crew or even your family! You can also come by yourself for the day program or be a part of a overnight provisional unit. New this year, we will be offering programs for families. Learn more here!
- BSA only allows Lions to attend summer family, not summer day or resident camp.
- BSA requires Tigers to have an adult partner for day, resident, and family camp.
- We require Wolves attending resident camp provisionally (not attending with their Pack) to have a responsible adult and recommend the same for Bears.
How Long Does Camp Run?
There are three options for when anyone, regardless of program, can attend each week:
Full Week Resident Camp
Runs from Sunday, 1:00 pm to Saturday, 11:00 am.
Short Week Resident Camp
Has two sessions each week:
A: Sunday, 1:00 pm to Wednesday, 11:00 am.
B: Wednesday, 8:30 am to Saturday, 11:00 am.
Day Program Only
Runs Monday - Friday each week from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm.
What Will I Be Able To Do?
We are preparing a very flexible program centered on fun activities that will let:
Cub Scouts work on requirements for their Adventures,
Newer Scouts BSA work on requirements for Scout through First Class ranks,
Scouts BSA work on requirements for merit badges,
Venturers work on skills to support their interests,
Everyone have fun!!!!
Whether you are coming for a full week, a short week or the day only program, click the links below to visit the following webpages to find out the details of each program:
How Much Will It Cost?
The Early Bird Fee ($100 deposit per Scout paid by April 1) for each camp is as follows:
Full Week Resident Camp - $425
Short Week Resident Camp - $250
Day Program - $200
A $100 deposit per youth is due at the time of registration.
A $100 campsite deposit is due to reserve a place at camp and will be applied to registration fees.
A summary of the prices appear in the 2022 Summer Camp Fee Schedule document (below) with a full description of the fees on the Moses Summer Camp Fees page.
Can I Receive Financial Assistance?
Scouts are encouraged to "earn their own way", and the Western Massachusetts Council is prepared to help.
Special assistance is also available for qualifying families. Just complete the Campership Financial Assistance Form (available below) and submit it to the Scout Service Center. Campership Applications are request by March 15, 2022, for first distribution consideration, though applications will continue to be accepted after this date subject to available campership funds remaining.
Can I Join The Staff?
Summer camp staff opportunity information can be found here.
Can My Unit Get a Presentation about Camp?
New to Summer Camp at Horace A. Moses Scout Reservation or have questions on what to expect? See if a Summer Camp presentation would be good for your unit or council. Click Here for more information or to request a free Summer Camp Presentation at your location or virtually!
How Do I Register?
To register for camp, click the appropriate button(s) for the week(s) that you would like to attend. Please note the following:
1. Units need to use the established account in Tentaroo to register and submit all payments as a unit. Individual payments by members of your unit will not be accepted. Do not create your own account! If you do not know your unit's login information, please contact the Council Office at 413-594-9196 ext 7033.
2. Individuals will need to create an account to register and submit payments as a Counselor-in-Training (CIT) or as a member of one of our provisional units.
3. Families will need to create an account to register and submit payments as a family.
4. There are many categories to choose from when indicating how many youth/adults will be attending. Please carefully select the appropriate categories for the camp you wish to attend. For example, you would select Scouts BSA Youth - Full Week for Scouts that will be attending a full week of camp with their troop. A complete listing of the categories and when to use them appears in the Summer Camp Registration document (available below).
Annual Health and Medical Records
The required BSA medical forms are available online at https://www.scouting.org/health-and-safety/ahmr/. Parts A & B, as well as a copy of both sides of one's health insurance card, are required from all camp attendees and staff.
Part C is required for anyone who will be at camp for 72+ hours cumulatively and requires a pre-participation physical completed within 12 months of participation dates.
Need help with the registration process? Visit users.tentaroo.com for directions.
|2021 Cub Scout Program Guide||Program Guide for the 2021 Summer Camp Season||Download|
|2021 Scouts BSA Program Guide||Program Guide for the 2021 Camp Season||Download|
|2022 Moses Summer Camp Fees||Download|
|ATV Consent Form||Consent Form for ATV Course participants. (Age 14+)||Download|
|ATV COVID-19 Waiver||Download|
|ATV Hold Harmless Agreement||Hold Harmless Agreement for ATV Course participants. (Age 14+)||Download|
|Campership Financial Assistance Form||Download|
|Leader & Family Guide||Revised 03/15/2021, Added 03/10/2021||Download|
|SCUBA Release Form||Release form required for anyone participating in SCUBA BSA.||Download|
|Summer Camp Registration||Details of which categories to use when registering.||Download|