Office and Store Info
Westfield Service Center & Trading Post
1 Arch Road, Suite 5
Westfield, MA 01085
(413) 594-9196 ext. 7005
|Monday||11:30 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
|Saturday||See Selected Dates Below|
Special 2022 Saturday 10:00am-2:00pm Openings: May 7, June 4
Holiday Closings: See further below.
Notes: The Westfield Trading Post will be closing early on Friday, May 27, 2022. The hours will be 9:00am-1:00pm
The Westfield Trading Post will be closing early on Monday, June 6th, 2022. The hours will be 11:30am-4:00pm.
The Westfield Trading Post requires an Online Advancement Report in order to immediately purchase advancement materials. All other advancement reports will have to go through evaluation and materials will be available for purchase after this evaluation is done.
This can be in the form of:
- Internet Advancement 2.0
- ScoutBook that has been synced with and uploaded to ScoutNet
- TroopMaster/PackMaster that has been synced with and uploaded to ScoutNet
ORDER ADVANCEMENTS FOR PICKUP OR SHIPPING
Email BSA Advancment Report to email@example.com for the Trading Post staff to assemble. Rank and merit badge recognitions will have the associated recognition cards included, unless specified otherwise. Please also include in the email:
- Contact information for the Trading Post Staff for questions on the order
- Who will pickup them up and when OR who to mail them to (postage will be added to the order)
- Any additional store items needed
- Any items from the Advancement Report that are not needed
- How the order will be paid for (in store at pickup, call for payment over the phone, unit account, etc.)
Trading Post Gift Cards are available!
OFFICES AND TRADING POST WILL BE CLOSED ON THE FOLLOWING HOLIDAYS:
|NEW YEAR'S DAY|
|MARTIN LUTHER KING DAY|
|DAY AFTER THANKSGIVING|