Metacomet District Pinewood Derby
- Car check-in and technical inspection 8:00 - 9:30 AM
- Race begins at approximately 10:00 AM
- Award ceremony at approximately 1:00 PM
- Cost: $5 per car registered
Concession stand open all day for your food and drink needs
- All Packs will be required to register their invited Cub Scouts by March 31, 2019. Please plan your derby schedule accordingly.
- Your Pack Pinewood Derby champion from each rank (Lion, Tiger, Wolf, Bear, Webelos) advances to the Metacomet District Pinewood Derby. Please enter the name of the Cub Scout by rank (only 1 Cub Scout may compete at each rank).
- If your top Cub Scout is unable to make it, an alternate can register to represent the unit at that rank.
- NO registrations will be accepted on race day under any circumstances.
- Trophies will be awarded to the top 3 finishing cars at each Cub Scout Level and they will advance to the Council Pinewood Derby.
- Patches will be awarded to all participants.
|2019 Council Pinewood Derby Rules||Download|
|2020 Metacomet District Pinewood Derby Flyer||Added 06/11/2019||Download|