Metacomet Spring Camporee
2018 Spring Camporee Information
- Date: May 18-20, 2018
- Check-in Time: 6pm Friday
- Location: Franklin County Fairgrounds, 87 Wisdom Way, Greenfield, MA 01301
- Theme: METACOMET EXPO-CHALLENGE
- Cost: $12 per-person
- Online Registration: wmascouting.org/content/49924/Metacomet-Spring-Camporee
We have secured the Greenfield Fairgrounds so we have plenty of space for the event.
Patrols will compete in a variety of events that require Scouting skills and teamwork.
The camporee cannot be successful without staff. We need volunteers to staff the camporee and the events.
- We need staff for Camporee Committee, Registration, Check-in and logistics
- We need volunteers to invite other organizations to work with the Scouts
- We need volunteer to prepare and deliver exciting activities
- We need judges for the afternoon patrol competitions
Staffers can be Scout Leaders, Senior Scouts, Committee members, parents or Scouting Alumni.
As the staff grows, we will schedule a staff meeting to continue the planning and preparations.