Metacomet Spring Camporee
2018 Spring Camporee Information
- Date: May 18-20, 2018
- Check-in Time: 6pm Friday
- Location: Greenfield Fairgrounds
- Theme: Scout Olympics
- Cost: $12 per-person
Contact Mike Zlogar if you have questions, input, or would like to be a part of the planning team.
Planning for the 2018 Metacomet Spring Camporee is underway!
January 29, 2018 Update
January 24, 2018 Update
We have secured the Greenfield Fairgrounds so we have plenty of space for the event.
Patrols will compete in a variety of events that require Scouting skills and teamwork.
The camporee cannot be successful without staff.
We need volunteers to staff the camporee and the events.
- We need staff for Camporee Committee, Registration, Check-in and logistics
- We need volunteers to invite other organizations to work with the Scouts
- We need volunteer to prepare and deliver exciting activities
- We need judges for the afternoon patrol competitions
Staffers can be Scout Leaders, Senior Scouts, Committee members, parents or Scouting Alumni.
As the staff grows, we will schedule a staff meeting to continue the planning and preparations.