First Year Arrowman Award
The Pocumtuc Lodge First Year Arrowman Award is a new program created to help new Ordeal members get the most out of the OA. By following the requirements, arrowman will get a feeling for the Leadership, service, and fellowship opportunities. Arrowman have one year from their ordeal to complete the requirements if they wish to recieve this award. The award will be presented at the annual lodge banquet. Keep your requirment booklet handy to keep track of your progress.
Requirements are as follows:
Do ALL of the following:
- Attend a lodge fellowship
- Attend an ordeal or grey wolf day
Do at least ONE of the following:
- Join or participate on a committee (contact an officer for info)
- Attend a Monthly Lodge Meeting
Do at least THREE of the following
- Attend the section Conclave
- Attend either the LLD or LEAP Training events
- Bring a friend to any lodge event (must be an arrowman)
- Attain your brotherhood 10 months after your ordeal (offered at OA Days at camp or at either Ordeal)
- Make a list of service projects and/or activities that you would like to see happen at a lodge event. Discuss with your lodge chief.
Booklet must be stamped by a lodge officer to mark each requirement as complete.