Cub Scout Day Camp - Granby
Chicopee Sportsmen's Club
SAVE THE DATES
July 16-20, 2018
- 08:30 Arrival and Sign In (Monday Only: 08:15 Registration and Medical Check In)
- 08:45 Opening Ceremony
- 09:00 Round-Robin Programming
- 03:00 Closing Ceremony
- 03:30 Sign Out and Departure
Please remember everyone attending Day Camp will need to provide parts A and B of the BSA Annual Health & Medical Record. This includes a copy of the front and back of insurance card and a physician's immunization report.
WHAT ARE PARENTS SAYING ABOUT US?
This was my first year sending my son to any type of camp. And I am very pleased with this day camp. I felt very comfortable leaving my son with the volunteers. I knew that he would be safe. And everyday he would tell me what he did. Usually I would get a I don't remember answer. The fact that he "remembered " what he did told me how much he liked going there.
My scouts were in separate groups with new people, they made new friendships, they were very happy, coming home every day singing the camp songs. Love that
He was more excited to get dropped off somewhere. He knew what was required of him and loved going to camp.
He has never been to camp and loved it.
Thank you for a great fun filled week!
- $50 per scout: Reservation Deposit Recommended by April 1 (non-refundable)
- Register now, as dens are limited to first 10 registrations
- Reservation deposit is deducted from the cost listed below
- Siblings receive a $100 discount (contact Camp Director to have this applied)
- $175: Balance Paid IN FULL before May 31st (a $25 discount!)
- $200: Balance Paid IN FULL from June 1st to 10 days before camp
- $250: Balance Paid IN FULL 9 days to the start of camp
VOLUNTEER STAFF CAMPER FEE REFUND
Refunds of $100 will be given back to families that have completed staff training, volunteered for 5 days of Day Camp as well as setup Sunday afternoon prior to camp. Refunds will be sent out in September. Refunds are $100 per volunteer per week of volunteering. CLICK HERE for Staff Application Materials and camp job descriptions.
Need help with the registration process? Visit users.tentaroo.com for directions.
|Annual Health & Medical Record Form||BSA Annual Health & Medical Record Form Parts A & B||Download|
|Campership Application||2018 Campership Application- Due April 2, 2018||Download|
|Day Camp Family Guide||A guide to what our day camps are all about.||Download|
|Day Camp Job Descriptions||Download|
|Day Camp Merchandise Pre-Order Form||In order to guarantee availability of the merchandise you are ordering, orders must be placed by 5/31/18!||Download|
|Summer Camp Fee Schedule||2018 Summer Camp Fee Schedule||Download|
|Volunteer Staff Application for Day Camp||Join our team of volunteers!||Download|