AT Training - Pack Committee Training
Adult Leader Position-Specific Trainings
Virtual (Except YTP) & Classroom Training 2022
Appalachian Trail District, WMC
Tuesdays at 6:00pm up to 9:00pm (Except YTP on Monday)
Who should attend? Any Leader(s) and/or Adult(s) interested in supporting the growth of our youth and scouts.
Why attend? The purpose of position-specific training is to provide an active, fun, and positive learning experience for new and experienced adult leaders to learn and apply proven techniques for running and managing an effective Pack, Troop, or merit badge class. Get up to date on program changes and the resources available to make your role easier! If you need to purchase any materials or resources, like Leaders’ guides, you can call or visit your local Scout shop or go online to www.scoutshop.org.
Location? The courses will be taught in classroom setting while being steamed virtually (except YPT, classroom only).
- Tuesdays - Classroom: Lee Congregational Church, 25 Park St, Lee, MA 01238
- Virtual: Zoom link will be emailed
- Monday (YPT) - Classroom: Evening Star Masonic Lodge, 195 Laurel St, Lee, MA 01238 (YPT Classroom Only)
How much does it cost? $5.00 per course, except YTP that is Free.
Different date/time? If you need a training course to be set up for a group, please email us.
More courses? Leave No Trace, Den Chief, or Venturing Advisor or Committee Training, please email us.
Questions? Contact Course Director, AT District Trainer, Douglas Tetreault at email@example.com
UPCOMING DISTRICT TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES
- Pack Committee Training - August 16
- Den Leader/Assistant Den Leader Training - October 18
- Youth Protection Training - November 21 [CLASSROOM ONLY]
- Cubmaster/Assistant Cubmaster Training - December 20
|2022 AT Training Calendar||Download|
|2022 AT Virtual Training Flyer and Registration||Download|
|AT Training Evaluation Form||Download|