Day Camp Staff Training 3
Only one 3-hour training session is required in addition to the camp setup the Sunday afternoon of camp.
Day Camp Staff includes all personnel, paid or volunteer, approved by the council and camp directors, who interact with camp participants.
Day Camp Staff must complete pre-camp classroom and onsite staff training required by the Massachusetts Department of Public Health Regulations and the Boy Scouts of America Camp Standards to include:
- Camp Plans and Procedures Training
- Camper Security Training
- Emergency Procedures Training
- Camp Staff Youth Protection Training
- Stress Management Training
- Weather Hazard Training
- Unlawful Harassment Prevention Training
- Camp location setup and orientation
|Cub Scout Day Camp Director||Greg Williams||(413) 297-4963|