Goods & Services Auction
It's that time of the year again!
Join us for an amazing night consisting of dinner & drinks, biding on great items and helping to support so many great memorize for our youth. Seats are limited so don't miss out on this great opportunity to find unique gifts for your friends, family or even a little something for yourself!
Sponsoring the Auction? click here!
Purchase your tickets below!
Tickets are available with sponsorship packages, or:
- Per-Person: $40
- Per-Couple: $75
- Scout Unit Leaders; $35 or $300 for a table of ten
This is a perfect event to host your staff, customers, and associates or spend the night with your spouse and friends. Here’s your opportunity to get your shopping done before the holiday season starts. What’s more, you don’t have to be in attendance to participate!
The auction will close for all items at 8:30 pm, after which time the winners will be finalized and invoices will be generated. At that point, you can pay for your items through the Handbid app on your phone, at one of the check-out stations at Chez Josef or on the website that will soon be available.
Handbid app to be used for bidding!
Click here to download the app from the Itunes App Store! (Apple Devices)
Click here to download the app from the Google Play Store! (Andriod Devices)
For the second year in a row, we will be using Handbid to provide a mobile application for bidding on silent auction items and for purchasing camperships to allow some of the 6,000 Scouts we serve to have an unforgettable camp experience full of knowledge, fun and memorize that will last a lifetime. This system works with an app that you can download from your favorite app store (it's free) and have installed prior to the auction. Just search for Handbid to find and install the app or click the appropriate link below. Here are some of the great features:
- You can see all of the silent auction items, including the current bid needed to win
- Receive text messages letting you know when you've been outbid on an item
- Set a maximum limit on an item so you can automatically have your bid updated until the limit is reached (or you win)
- You will always know the total you have bid on items
- At the close of the silent auction, you will see exactly how many items you have won, before the live auction begins
- You can easily pay securely with a credit card at the end of the night, removing the need to stand in line to pay!
Schedule an evening of great fall fun, supporting a great cause; plus win some fantastic gifts for your holiday-time giving & some unusual items too. Expect more than 250 great auction items!
What if I want to pay with a check instead of a credit card?
- You will still be able to do just that, although you will have to visit one of our check-out stations to handle this.
What if I don't have a smartphone to install the app?
- Don't worry, we will have people with iPad's that can help you get registered for the event, place bids, and check out at the end of the night.
What if I'd like to bid on items but I can't be present for the evening?
- By installing the app or visiting the website on your computer (more details to follow on how to do this), you will be able to register for the event and place bids in the silent auction from wherever you might be.
- You will NOT be able to participate in the live auction unless you are present at the event.
Bid! Win! Save! Support!
Attending the Auction
If you are attending the auction, fill out and bring the Auction Bidder Information Sheet with you to accelerate the check-in process.
Auction items will include:
Second Silent Auction Ends
Final Silent Auction Ends
Check back often as new items are still arriving!
|2019 Auction Flyer||Flyer for the 2019 Goods and Services Auction||Download|
|Auction Bidder Information Sheet||Please fill out and bring with you this information sheet to expedite registration.||Download|
|Proxy Bid Form||Please fill out and submit this sheet if you would like to bid on items in the live auction and are unable to attend.||Download|
|Scout Executive||Gary Savignano||(413) 594-9196 x7002|