WHOA! We're back for another year with a large number of programs. Don't miss out, plan to join us now.
Event Registration is at the bottom of this page.
Learn more about WHOA at https://www.wmascouting.org/WHOA
Some of This Months Activities (Subject to Change)
Automotive systems and fundamentals (informal "how to's" on different vehicle situations)
- Disc Golf
- Escape Rooms
- Mountain biking
- Nature activity
- Scavenger hunt bingo
- Tomahawk (age 11+, Weather Dependent)
- Trading post
- .22 Rifle (age 11+)
- Obstacle Course
COVID-19 Modifications - Phase 4 Step 1 Outdoor Recreation/Education Guidelines
- Registration is currently limited to 250 (120 in Phase 3 Step 2, 80 in Phase 3 Step 1).
- Please register and pre-pay online, as onsite registration is discouraged - especially with attendance limits.
- Refunds will only be issued if the event is cancelled due to a change in COVID-19 orders.
- Face coverings are required to be worn anytime in public areas .
- Participants should maintain physical distancing from other participants whenever possible.
- If a program activity does not permit physical distancing, only one group may participate at a time.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at activity areas, registration, and the Trading Post and participants are asked to carry a personal bottle as well.
- Restrooms will be open during WHOA in the lower section of the Nunes Building.
- Trading Post will be open with a limited guest capacity and no prepared foods will be served.
- Additional Moses COVID-19 Guidelines can be reviewed below in the files section of this webpage.