WHOA! We're back for another year with a large number of programs. Don't miss out, plan to join us now.
Some of This Months Activities (Subject to Change)
Come prepared for a mix of snow and mud... mostly mud.
- Magic: The Gathering Tournament in Dining Hall (bring your cards)
Ice Fishing (Weather Dependent)
- Hike to Maple Sugaring Demonstration at Top of the Hill Maple (Weather Dependent)
- Tomahawk (age 11+, Weather Dependent)
- Disc Golf
- Escape Rooms
Snowshoeing/ Mountain Biking (Weather Dependent)
- Scavenger Hunt Bingo
- Kite Making
- RECENTLY ADDED
- .22 Rifle Range (age 11+)
- Fishing at the Bluegill Pond
- HAM Radio
COVID-19 Modifications - Phase 3 Step 2 Outdoor Recreation/Education Guidelines
- Registration is currently limited to 80 in Phase 3 Step 1, 120 in Phase 3 Step 2, and remain open in Phase 4.
- Pre-paid registration is required. Onsite registration is not permitted.
- Refunds will only be issued if the event is cancelled due to a change in COVID-19 orders
- Face coverings are required to be worn anytime in public areas
- Participants should maintain physical distancing from other participants whenever possible
- If a program activity does not permit physical distancing, only one group may participate at a time
- Hand sanitizer will be available at all activity areas, registration, and the Trading Post
- Restrooms will be open during WHOA in the lower section of the Nunes Building and in the Trainlng Lodge
- Trading Post will be open with a limited guest capacity and no prepared foods will be served
- Additional Moses COVID-19 Guidelines can be reviewed below in the files section of this webpage
- Phase 3 Step 2 and Phase 4 guidelines are being updated for publication
|Moses COVID-19 Guidelines||Updated March 29, 2021 Day Use and Camping Guidelines including Cabins||Download|