Day of Caring
Join us for our Annual day of caring!
Looking for something to do either by yourself, with the family, or even a work place bonding activity? On September 20th we are asking for your help to wrap up this summer season of camp and get ready for this winter.
We are looking for people to help with:
- Taking down and storing tents
- Landscaping and yard work
- General cleaning of buildings
- Log splitting and stacking fire wood
- Staining and painting
- Break down and store waterfront equipment
- Plumbing (licence required)
- Electrical work (licence required)
This will take place from 8:30 am - 3:00pm
bring a change of cloths (sneakers are required)
There will be breakfast and lunch provided as well as coffee, water and, juice.
So come one come all give back and help take care of a place that provides so many memorize and opportunity's for local youth!
|Admin Assistant||Jazmine Forgey||(413) 594-9196 x7033|