Our camp is available for rental for both Scout and non-scout (family, school, church, & community) groups throughout the calendar year.
Whether you are only looking for a few campsites or want to host a family reunion, wedding or training event utilizing our cabins, lodges, kitchens, and program areas - our camp can provide a beautiful, memorable location for your needs.
For cabins and lean-to sites, login to Tentaroo and select Facilities to find available weekends, view rental fees, and to make a reservation. You can also click here! With many facilities available, details about each facility are available by clicking on the facitily name below.
There are so many great campsites for tenting as well as day rentals facilities, like the Knox Dining Hall and the waterfront, available for events and activities. We also have in-camp rentals like snowshoes, shooting ranges, and tomahawk throwing! Contact us or visit Tentaroo for more information and availability.
Shooting Sports, Aquatics, COPE and Climbing, and ATV activities are not allowed unless the programs are provided by WMC staff. If you would like to have one of these activities, we will have to put in a request to the respective committees. Please allow a 2-3 week lead time so that we may find and schedule the staff. If you are interested in submitting a request, please contact Greg Williams at the Council Service Center
Non-Scout Groups must contact the Council Program Director for facility use inquires.
- A Letter of Agreement for Non-Scout Use of Council Property must be submitted to the Scout service center prior to the date of the use of any camp or facility, along with a certificate of insurance (General Liability Insurancy Policy or Special Events Policy) with no less than $1,000,000 per occurrence with a general aggregate of $2,000,000 naming Western Massachusetts Council, Boy Scouts of America, and the National Council, Boy Scouts of America, named as additional insured (Remarks section to read, “Western Massachusetts Council, Boy Scouts of America, and the National Council, Boy Scouts of America, named as additional insured on a primary and non-contributory basis to include waiver of subrogation in regard to general liability as required by written contract or agreement.”), and a Hold Harmless Agreement. Approved copies will be returned as your authority to use the camp or facility.
Overnight Use Facility Rentals
- Aquatics Lodge (30 person occupancy)
- Cabin 1 (24 person occupancy)
- Cabin 2 (24 person occupancy)
- Guyton Lodge (24 person occupancy)
- Quimby Lodge (14 person occupancy)
- Training Lodge (24 person occupancy, bathrooms/kitchen)
- Hillside Lodge (12 person occupancy)
Adirondack Shelters (3-sided shelter)
- Call for more details.
Day Use Rentals
- Call for more details.
- Amphitheater / Fire Ring
- Knox Dining Hall
- Knox Dining Hall Kitchen
- Knox Parade Field
- Magee Pavilion
- Manor House - First Floor
- Nunes Building - Lower Level
- Robinson Memorial Chapel
- Woronoco Ball Field (ATV Program Area)
|Rental Rates: Non-BSA||Off-season rental rates for non-BSA groups as of 2023||Download|
|Camp Firewood Policy||Camp Firewood Policy||Download|
|Camp Map||Map of the Horace A. Moses Scout Reservation||Download|
|Facility Rental Guide||How to make off-season facility reservations online||Download|
|Ice Use Policy||Download|
|Moses Camp Rules||Download|
|Non-Scout Group Use Agreement Packet||Download|
|Rental Rates: BSA||Off-season rental rates for BSA groups as of 2023||Download|