75th Anniversary Event for Horace A. Moses Scout Reservation
Please register by Wednesday, September 15!
1. Tours of camp - A lot of work has been done in the past 10 years to the physical plant. Come see the changes and learn about the plans for the future. Guided and self-guided tours will run in the afternoon unless we have a large demand, then we will start them in the morning. Tours will generally be walking but we can accomodate those who need transportation.
2. Historical displays - The Harris M. Tanner Museum of Scouting will have an extensive display of memorabilia from the camp and the associated Order of the Arrow lodges (Allogagan, Pocumtuc) in the Knox Dining Hall from 9 am - 5 pm. Plan to stop by and remisince about camp. You are also invited to bring any memorabilia with you that you want to share.
3. Woronoco Heights Outdoor Adventures - This program which provides a variety of programs for Scouts, Scouters and the public will be runing from 9 am - 3 pm. You and any members of your family are invited to participate in these activities for only $5 per person. Register on the form below. For details on the activities that will be available visit https://www.wmascouting.org/WHOA202109.
4. Dinner - Our camp chef will be providing a special chicken dinner at 6 pm in the Knox Dining Hall. We will accomodate any special dietary needs (allergies, vegetarian, etc.) if you provide them when you register.
5. Program - There will be a short program after dinner.
6. Fellowship - As with all Scouting activities, this will be an opportunity to see old friends and meet new ones.
The fee for this event will be $10 per person. The fee includes a 75th Anniversary patch, a special wooden version of the patch on a lanyard that will be used for your nametag and dinner.
Please use the form below to register for the event as soon as possible. Registration will close on Wednesday, September 15 in order to provide time for us to purchase adequate amounts of food.
|75th Moses Anniversary Flyer||Please share this flyer with anyone you know who has attended the Moses Scout Reservation.||Download|