Internet Rechartering is a Web-based method for units to renew their charters from home or any other location with internet access. This new method is easy, convenient, and accurate because each unit enters the information themselves!
Internet Rechartering is only for annual charter renewal of traditional units: Packs, Troops, Teams, Crews, and Ships. New unit charters cannot be established through Internet Rechartering.
New members who join the unit prior to completing the recharter process may be added to the charter (paper forms must still be collected and submitted with the charter).
Do not delay submitting New Member Registration Forms to the Council. New members who join the unit should have their paperwork submitted to the Council as soon as possible, including during the recharter process.
Why Recharter Online?
- You'll be completing the charter renewal information yourself -- which ensures that it will be correct
- It is faster and more accurate than a manual recharter, ensuring you will be rechartered On-Time.
- You can do it from your home or office, anytime that it's convenient for you.
- You can Recharter in stages, returning to each phase to verify information prior to completion
- It's a secure, easy-to-use application.
Things You Need to be Prepared
- Access Code and Password (if you forget your credentials, we can help)
- Member information (application forms)
- Printer Access - So that you can print your rechartering documents for signature
- System Requirements - Internet Explorer 5.5 or higher, 56K or faster Internet connection and Adobe Acrobat Reader