Work With Us...
Your talent is always needed! We often have staffing and volunteer opportunities available where your talent can be put to great use.
Select from the opportunities below, and submit your cover letter and resume per the instructions on the position posting.
SCOUTING...A PROFESSION WITH A PURPOSE - Learn more about what a career as a Scouting professional means and the responsibilities involved in helping to prepare youth for life. Visit our national website at: http://www.scouting.org/Careers.aspx.
Afterschool Program Aide (part time)
Applicants wanted for the position of local program aide of a youth-based organization managing Afterschool Programs in the City of Springfield and surrounding areas. The successful candidate will be responsible for the organization and operation of all aspects of the local program to achieve fundraising, membership recruiting, unit development and manpower goals. Afterschool Program Aide Job Description
Youth Serving District Executive (full time)
The Boy Scouts of America offers one of the most rewarding career opportunities for college graduates and for professionals who are searching for a career change that will have significant impact on their communities. The successful candidate will be responsible for the organization and operation of all aspects of the local program to achieve fundraising, membership recruiting, unit development and manpower goals.
- Successful candidate will be responsible for recruiting volunteers to run finance campaigns, special events and activities.
- Collaborates with schools, churches and other organizations to set up recruitment events and activities.
- The position requires 40+ hours work per week including nights and occasional weekends.
- Strong organizational and project management skills are a must.
- Applicants must be self-starters, with a Bachelors degree or an Associates degree with at least 5 years of youth program administration experience, be over age 21, have the ability to work a non-traditional work schedule, and must have reliable transportation.
All candidates will be subject to background and credit checks. E-mail cover letter and resumes to Bob.D'Avignon@scouting.org.